Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in VT
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in Green Mountain State
Photo: Scenic autumn day in a lovely Vermont countryside.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Low cost of living with close proximity to 3 major) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- 12 hour days with 4 days off between shifts.
- Rotating schedule of 12 hours per day, 6 days on,four days off and four nights on.
- 1 hours to Albany or Hartford, 1 hour 40 minutes to Boston and less than 3 hours to NYC.
- Must have vent management experience.
- CME, malpractice.
- Moderate cost of living in a very low crime area.
- Very competitive salary.
- Low cost of living with close proximity to 3 major cities in three states.
- Possible sign on bonus.
- Great lifestyle practice in 61 bed hospital.
- Full benefit package including pension plans - - 401A & 403B.
- Four Hospitalists needed in Southern Vermont.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 21.