Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in VT
Wednesday · March 29, 2023
1 Job in Green Mountain State
Photo: Scenic autumn day in a lovely Vermont countryside.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Low cost of living with close proximity to 3 major) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Moderate cost of living in a very low crime area.
- Low cost of living with close proximity to 3 major cities in three states.
- Must have vent management experience.
- Full benefit package including pension plans - - 401A & 403B.
- Very competitive salary.
- Possible sign on bonus.
- CME, malpractice.
- 12 hour days with 4 days off between shifts.
- Four Hospitalists needed in Southern Vermont.
- 1 hours to Albany or Hartford, 1 hour 40 minutes to Boston and less than 3 hours to NYC.
- Rotating schedule of 12 hours per day, 6 days on,four days off and four nights on.
- Great lifestyle practice in 61 bed hospital.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 21.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Vermont
Looking for a place to live or retire? You can rest assured that Vermont is a nice place to live. Rated in the top ten states for retirement, Vermont is rated high due to its low crime rate and high life expectancy according to Moneyrates.com.