Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in VT
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in Green Mountain State
Photo: Scenic autumn day in a lovely Vermont countryside.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Low cost of living with close proximity to 3 major) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Four Hospitalists needed in Southern Vermont.
- Moderate cost of living in a very low crime area.
- Low cost of living with close proximity to 3 major cities in three states.
- CME, malpractice.
- Rotating schedule of 12 hours per day, 6 days on,four days off and four nights on.
- Must have vent management experience.
- Possible sign on bonus.
- Great lifestyle practice in 61 bed hospital.
- Full benefit package including pension plans - - 401A & 403B.
- Very competitive salary.
- 12 hour days with 4 days off between shifts.
- 1 hours to Albany or Hartford, 1 hour 40 minutes to Boston and less than 3 hours to NYC.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 21.