Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in VT
Friday · January 17, 2020
1 Job in Green Mountain State
Photo: Scenic autumn day in a lovely Vermont countryside.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Low cost of living with close proximity to 3 major) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Rotating schedule of 12 hours per day, 6 days on,four days off and four nights on.
- Very competitive salary.
- Great lifestyle practice in 61 bed hospital.
- 1 hours to Albany or Hartford, 1 hour 40 minutes to Boston and less than 3 hours to NYC.
- CME, malpractice.
- Low cost of living with close proximity to 3 major cities in three states.
- Full benefit package including pension plans - - 401A & 403B.
- 12 hour days with 4 days off between shifts.
- Possible sign on bonus.
- Must have vent management experience.
- Moderate cost of living in a very low crime area.
- Four Hospitalists needed in Southern Vermont.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 21.