Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in VT
Wednesday · January 16, 2019
1 Job in Green Mountain State
Photo: Scenic autumn day in a lovely Vermont countryside.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Low cost of living with close proximity to 3 major) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- 12 hour days with 4 days off between shifts.
- 1 hours to Albany or Hartford, 1 hour 40 minutes to Boston and less than 3 hours to NYC.
- Full benefit package including pension plans - - 401A & 403B.
- Moderate cost of living in a very low crime area.
- Very competitive salary.
- Must have vent management experience.
- Four Hospitalists needed in Southern Vermont.
- CME, malpractice.
- Low cost of living with close proximity to 3 major cities in three states.
- Great lifestyle practice in 61 bed hospital.
- Rotating schedule of 12 hours per day, 6 days on,four days off and four nights on.
- Possible sign on bonus.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 21.