Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in VT
Wednesday · August 17, 2022
1 Job in Green Mountain State
Photo: Scenic autumn day in a lovely Vermont countryside.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Low cost of living with close proximity to 3 major) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- 12 hour days with 4 days off between shifts.
- Rotating schedule of 12 hours per day, 6 days on,four days off and four nights on.
- CME, malpractice.
- Must have vent management experience.
- Low cost of living with close proximity to 3 major cities in three states.
- 1 hours to Albany or Hartford, 1 hour 40 minutes to Boston and less than 3 hours to NYC.
- Great lifestyle practice in 61 bed hospital.
- Moderate cost of living in a very low crime area.
- Full benefit package including pension plans - - 401A & 403B.
- Very competitive salary.
- Four Hospitalists needed in Southern Vermont.
- Possible sign on bonus.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 21.