Hospitalist Jobs in Vermont
Thursday · August 13, 2020
1 Job in Green Mountain State
Photo: Scenic autumn day in a lovely Vermont countryside.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Low cost of living with close proximity to 3 major) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- CME, malpractice.
- Low cost of living with close proximity to 3 major cities in three states.
- Four Hospitalists needed in Southern Vermont.
- Must have vent management experience.
- Moderate cost of living in a very low crime area.
- Full benefit package including pension plans - - 401A & 403B.
- 12 hour days with 4 days off between shifts.
- Great lifestyle practice in 61 bed hospital.
- Very competitive salary.
- Rotating schedule of 12 hours per day, 6 days on,four days off and four nights on.
- Possible sign on bonus.
- 1 hours to Albany or Hartford, 1 hour 40 minutes to Boston and less than 3 hours to NYC.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 21.