Hospitalist Jobs in Vermont
Wednesday · August 21, 2019
1 Job in Green Mountain State
Photo: Scenic autumn day in a lovely Vermont countryside.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Low cost of living with close proximity to 3 major) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Very competitive salary.
- Possible sign on bonus.
- Rotating schedule of 12 hours per day, 6 days on,four days off and four nights on.
- Four Hospitalists needed in Southern Vermont.
- Full benefit package including pension plans - - 401A & 403B.
- Low cost of living with close proximity to 3 major cities in three states.
- Must have vent management experience.
- 12 hour days with 4 days off between shifts.
- Moderate cost of living in a very low crime area.
- Great lifestyle practice in 61 bed hospital.
- CME, malpractice.
- 1 hours to Albany or Hartford, 1 hour 40 minutes to Boston and less than 3 hours to NYC.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 21.