Hospitalist Jobs in Vermont
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in Green Mountain State
Photo: Scenic autumn day in a lovely Vermont countryside.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Windsor) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Interest in critical care.
- Initial management of septic shock.
- The ideal candidate should possess an active Vermont license, and have Bcls /Acls certification along with: core internal medicine knowledge /procedural skills.
- In this position, you will direct the hospitalist program and cover emergent medical problems.
- Ascutney Hospital seeks a board certified internist interested in becoming Director of Hospitalist Services.
- Emergency airway management / endotrachael intubations.
- Excellent clinical judgment and communication skills.
- Windsor, Vermont is known as the birthplace of Vermont, with a population of 4,500.
- Hours from Boston, 3 hours from Montreal and 5 hours from NYC.
- Interested candidates should have experience in program development and have practiced minimum of three to five years.
- Ascutney has access to many fine ski areas, and is within a half hour of Woodstock, VT, and Hanover, NH, the home of Dartmouth College.
- Ascutney Hospital is a recipient of the Forster G. McGraw Prize, a national award for their continued community health initiative.
- Located in the Connecticut River Valley in south central Vermont, Windsor has a rich history and breathtaking scenery.
- We are located 2 12.
- We offer a competitive income along with a full and comprehensive benefits package.
This perm job from Cejka Search was last open on May 1.