Hospitalist Jobs in Vermont
Friday · January 17, 2020
1 Job in Green Mountain State
Photo: Scenic autumn day in a lovely Vermont countryside.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Windsor) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in the Connecticut River Valley in south central Vermont, Windsor has a rich history and breathtaking scenery.
- Initial management of septic shock.
- We offer a competitive income along with a full and comprehensive benefits package.
- Hours from Boston, 3 hours from Montreal and 5 hours from NYC.
- In this position, you will direct the hospitalist program and cover emergent medical problems.
- Excellent clinical judgment and communication skills.
- The ideal candidate should possess an active Vermont license, and have Bcls /Acls certification along with: core internal medicine knowledge /procedural skills.
- We are located 2 12.
- Ascutney has access to many fine ski areas, and is within a half hour of Woodstock, VT, and Hanover, NH, the home of Dartmouth College.
- Interested candidates should have experience in program development and have practiced minimum of three to five years.
- Windsor, Vermont is known as the birthplace of Vermont, with a population of 4,500.
- Ascutney Hospital seeks a board certified internist interested in becoming Director of Hospitalist Services.
- Interest in critical care.
- Ascutney Hospital is a recipient of the Forster G. McGraw Prize, a national award for their continued community health initiative.
- Emergency airway management / endotrachael intubations.
This perm job from Cross Country Search was last open on May 1.