Hospitalist Jobs in Vermont
Thursday · August 13, 2020
1 Job in Green Mountain State
Photo: Scenic autumn day in a lovely Vermont countryside.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $240,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Newport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is a 4-bed ICU/CCU unit equipped with new monitors and beds, staffed by experienced Registered Nurses 24 hours a day and managed by an ICU director.
- Where you live and work.
- A staff Pulmonologist is available for consultation.
- This is a great opportunity to practice medicine, participate in the development of a Hospitalist program and enjoy the lifestyle you are seeking where you work.
- This is a beautiful setting perfect for enjoying year round recreational activities such as biking, boating, fishing, golfing, hiking, running, skiing, wildlife viewing, etc.
- The current schedule is 12 hour shifts, seven on seven off with a combination of Hospitalists and community physicians working together to provide 24 hour coverage for the program.
- As additional Hospitalists join the team, the schedule will be modified according to what works best for the physicians and Nchs patient care.
- The average inpatient census at Nchs is 17 patients.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Hospitalist who wishes to practice in a beautiful rural setting in a pleasant workplace, joining a cordial, well trained medical staff.
- This is a Hospital employed program under the leadership of Hospitalist Medical Director.
- The candidate must be experienced in Hospital medicine, with the ability to work independently and manage ICU patients.
- North Country Health System is a 25-bedCritical Access Hospital located in Newport,Vermont.
- The physician must have competency in central line placement and ventilator management.
This perm job from North Country Hospital was last open on Oct 1.