Hospitalist Jobs in Vermont
Saturday · December 14, 2019
1 Job in Green Mountain State
Photo: Scenic autumn day in a lovely Vermont countryside.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $240,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Newport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- North Country Health System is a 25-bedCritical Access Hospital located in Newport,Vermont.
- As additional Hospitalists join the team, the schedule will be modified according to what works best for the physicians and Nchs patient care.
- There is a 4-bed ICU/CCU unit equipped with new monitors and beds, staffed by experienced Registered Nurses 24 hours a day and managed by an ICU director.
- Where you live and work.
- A staff Pulmonologist is available for consultation.
- This is a Hospital employed program under the leadership of Hospitalist Medical Director.
- The average inpatient census at Nchs is 17 patients.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Hospitalist who wishes to practice in a beautiful rural setting in a pleasant workplace, joining a cordial, well trained medical staff.
- The physician must have competency in central line placement and ventilator management.
- This is a great opportunity to practice medicine, participate in the development of a Hospitalist program and enjoy the lifestyle you are seeking where you work.
- This is a beautiful setting perfect for enjoying year round recreational activities such as biking, boating, fishing, golfing, hiking, running, skiing, wildlife viewing, etc.
- The current schedule is 12 hour shifts, seven on seven off with a combination of Hospitalists and community physicians working together to provide 24 hour coverage for the program.
- The candidate must be experienced in Hospital medicine, with the ability to work independently and manage ICU patients.
This perm job from North Country Hospital was last open on Oct 1.