Hospitalist Jobs in Vermont
Tuesday · December 6, 2022
1 Job in Green Mountain State
Photo: Scenic autumn day in a lovely Vermont countryside.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Saint Albans) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outdoor enthusiasts would thrive in our environment-- close to mountains, lakes, and abundant outdoor recreation opportunities!
- It is the Director's responsibility to know their institution, establish concrete goals, assess problems, balance competing needs, design specific action plans, gather resources, develop allies, gain consensus, recruit and train an effective team, measure progress, provide feedback to team members and keep all parties involved and informed.
- The Medical Director ensures appropriate levels of staffing, and maintains an active and regular presence in the hospital and the units in support of organizational goals.
- At various times, the Medical Director must be an advocate for different ideas, programs, individuals, and groups, and he or she must never lose sight of the Hospitalists Programs primary goal of providing consistently competent, safe, and prompt care.
- 6,500 CME benefit.
- Meditech EMR, featuring Cpoe, Pdoc, and Dragon Dictation.
- The Medical Director will oversee a team of physicians and nurse practitioners to provide exceptional healthcare for our community.
- Northwestern Medical Center is seeking an experienced leader to further develop our already strong Hospitalist program..
- 25 minutes to Burlington, VT and 1 hour from Montreal, Canada!
This perm job from Northwestern Medical Center was last open on Mar 4.