Hospitalist Jobs in Vermont
Monday · December 4, 2023
1 Job in Green Mountain State
Photo: Scenic autumn day in a lovely Vermont countryside.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Vermont) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- ICU rounding is required and additional procedures would be a bonus, but aren't necessary because of the sub-specialties on site.
- Southern Vermont facility seeks a locum tenens hospitalist for ongoing coverage.
- Full-time and Part-time positions.
- No procedures.
- 12 hour nights are available.
- Rounding of 15-18 patients with 2-4 admits.
- Licensing fees and processing.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Abim/Abfm or eligible.
- ICU rounding required.
- Additionally, this position is for the rounding of 15-18 patients with an additional 2-4 admissions per night.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- This opportunity is for both full and part-time.
- Subspecialties available.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 9.