Hospitalist Jobs in Vermont
Saturday · December 14, 2019
1 Job in Green Mountain State
Photo: Scenic autumn day in a lovely Vermont countryside.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Vermont) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU rounding required.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Licensing fees and processing.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Will license right candidate.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Abim or eligible.
- The shift is 9am-9pm with no. Additionally, ICU rounding is required and the census is 12 patients/day.
- The preferred candidate is board certified/eligible in internal medicine and has an unrestricted VT license in hand.
- However, licensing is available for the right candidate.
- Southern Vermont facility seeks a locum tenens Hospitalist for vacation coverage August 21-27 with ongoing potential.
- No procedures.
- Non-solo position.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 20.