Hospitalist Jobs in Vermont
Tuesday · October 19, 2021
1 Job in Green Mountain State
Photo: Scenic autumn day in a lovely Vermont countryside.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bennington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Currently served by 7 FTE.
- Student Loan Repayment of $100,000 over 5 years is available.
- Located in attractive rural area easily accessible to regional urban activities.
- Can Sponsor Visa Candidates.
- Seeking Hospitalists for established Hospitalist program in Southwest Vermont to accommodate growing service needs.
- It is 3 hours from both Boston and New York and less than an hour to Albany International Airport.
- This beautiful area of Southern Vermont has lots to offer from hiking to skiing and offers the Historical charm of New England.
- Hospitalist provides back-up and ICU coverage.
- Service provides 24/7/365 coverage.
- Schedule is four 10 hour shifts per week.
- Salary is in the $235-$250K range.
- Daily census of 12-16 patients.
- Relocation up to $10K offered.
This perm job from New England Physician Recruitment Center was last open on Nov 30.