Hospitalist Jobs in Vermont
Friday · July 30, 2021
1 Job in Green Mountain State
Photo: Scenic autumn day in a lovely Vermont countryside.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bennington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Student Loan Repayment of $100,000 over 5 years is available.
- Daily census of 12-16 patients.
- Service provides 24/7/365 coverage.
- Relocation up to $10K offered.
- Hospitalist provides back-up and ICU coverage.
- Located in attractive rural area easily accessible to regional urban activities.
- Seeking Hospitalists for established Hospitalist program in Southwest Vermont to accommodate growing service needs.
- Schedule is four 10 hour shifts per week.
- Salary is in the $235-$250K range.
- Can Sponsor Visa Candidates.
- This beautiful area of Southern Vermont has lots to offer from hiking to skiing and offers the Historical charm of New England.
- Currently served by 7 FTE.
- It is 3 hours from both Boston and New York and less than an hour to Albany International Airport.
This perm job from New England Physician Recruitment Center was last open on Nov 30.