Hospitalist Jobs in Vermont
Saturday · December 14, 2019
1 Job in Green Mountain State
Photo: Scenic autumn day in a lovely Vermont countryside.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Vermont) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12-15 shifts/month.
- 10 hour day shifts.
- Abim/Abfm or eligible.
- No Codes.
- Non-solo position.
- This is a flexible opportunity, though the facility does prefer blocks of 7on/7off.
- Central Vermont facility seeks a locum tenens hospitalist for 12-15 shifts per month in 2016.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Some specialty backup available.
- The preferred candidate is board certified/eligible in internal medicine or family practice.
- Licensing fees and processing.
- The shift available is from 7am-5pm with light. Additionally, some specialty backup is available to assist with the census of 13-16 patients per day.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- No procedures required.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 8.