Hospitalist Jobs in Vermont
Thursday · September 23, 2021
1 Job in Green Mountain State
Photo: Scenic autumn day in a lovely Vermont countryside.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Thriving Community) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Strong support from ortho, gen surg, urology, cardiology.
- Anesthesia/surgery available to do these.
- Hospitalist needed - Thriving Community in Vermont - Flexible Schedule.
- 3-bed special care unit.
- Very competitive salary plus sign-on bonus, relocation allowance, loan assistance negotiable.
- Admit hip fractures, not elective joints.
- Flexible schedule: 5-7 day on, 5-10 days off.
- Intubated patients transferred to tertiary care.
- Mature EMR - meditech.
- Growing and thriving community in a beautiful college town with 4 seasons and endless outdoor activities including skiing, hiking, camping, fishing.
- 25-bed critical access hospital.
- Limited Procedures required - do not need to do intubations, LPs, thoracentesis, paracentesis or central lines.
- Average daily patient census is approx 14.
- Some nights covered by advanced practitioner.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Dec 4.