Hospitalist Jobs in Vermont
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in Green Mountain State
Photo: Scenic autumn day in a lovely Vermont countryside.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rutland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospitalist physician will be an employee of the hospital with good benefits and an annualized base salary of $225k.
- Relocation up to $10k.
- 3 hours from Montreal and Boston, and 5 hours by car or train to NYC.
- We are not a teaching hospital.
- Lots more to tell.
- Becky, Inhouse.
- 12 shifts in 28 days, with varying shifts of 7a-5p or 11a-9p.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Rutland, VT.
- CME $6k annually.
- No ICU responsibility or procedures required.
- Rutland Regional Medical Center (Rrmc) is a stand alone, not-for-profit 150 bed hospital.
- Please reach out to me,.
- Clinical nurse coordinators assist with management of patients from admission to discharge.
- Low student to teacher ratio allows for a solid education for kids.
- Fulltime hospitalist position in the heart of the Green Mountains of Vermont.
- There is a dedicated nocturnist, so no overnight shifts required.
- Great outdoor adventures for a very healthy lifestyle.
- Rrmc is the second largest hospital in Vermont.
- Centrally located.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.