Hospitalist Jobs in Vermont
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in Green Mountain State
Photo: Scenic autumn day in a lovely Vermont countryside.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rutland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 shifts in 28 days, with varying shifts of 7a-5p or 11a-9p.
- 3 hours from Montreal and Boston, and 5 hours by car or train to NYC.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Rutland, VT.
- There is a dedicated nocturnist, so no overnight shifts required.
- Clinical nurse coordinators assist with management of patients from admission to discharge.
- Please reach out to me,.
- Centrally located.
- Low student to teacher ratio allows for a solid education for kids.
- Great outdoor adventures for a very healthy lifestyle.
- Becky, Inhouse.
- Rrmc is the second largest hospital in Vermont.
- CME $6k annually.
- Fulltime hospitalist position in the heart of the Green Mountains of Vermont.
- Relocation up to $10k.
- We are not a teaching hospital.
- The hospitalist physician will be an employee of the hospital with good benefits and an annualized base salary of $225k.
- Lots more to tell.
- No ICU responsibility or procedures required.
- Rutland Regional Medical Center (Rrmc) is a stand alone, not-for-profit 150 bed hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago