Hospitalist Jobs in Vermont
Thursday · January 21, 2021
1 Job in Green Mountain State
Photo: Scenic autumn day in a lovely Vermont countryside.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Southern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join 16 other Hospitalists with 2 dedicated Hospitalist administers, 11 am-9 pm, Rounders work 7 am-5 pm.
- Hospitalist needed - Southern Vermont - 25k Sign on Bonus.
- 403b Retirement, Malpractice provided along with Health, Dental, Eye, and Disability insurances, Retirement Plan, Annual CME support, College Savings account, and relocation expenses paid up to $10,000.
- Day shifts / block schedule / 2 weeks vacation.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine candidates can apply.
- Closed ICU.
- Second largest hospital in the state with 188 beds.
- Intensivist on site.
- Work 168 shifts or 182 shifts / Hospital employed.
- Generous salary and robust benefit package.
- Located only 15 mins from Killington Ski Resort in a New England setting with a vast array of recreational activities.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Oct 17.