Hospitalist Jobs in Vermont
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in Green Mountain State
Photo: Scenic autumn day in a lovely Vermont countryside.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Southern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Closed ICU.
- Day shifts / block schedule / 2 weeks vacation.
- Work 168 shifts or 182 shifts / Hospital employed.
- Generous salary and robust benefit package.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine candidates can apply.
- Hospitalist needed - Southern Vermont - 25k Sign on Bonus.
- Join 16 other Hospitalists with 2 dedicated Hospitalist administers, 11 am-9 pm, Rounders work 7 am-5 pm.
- Second largest hospital in the state with 188 beds.
- Intensivist on site.
- Located only 15 mins from Killington Ski Resort in a New England setting with a vast array of recreational activities.
- 403b Retirement, Malpractice provided along with Health, Dental, Eye, and Disability insurances, Retirement Plan, Annual CME support, College Savings account, and relocation expenses paid up to $10,000.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Oct 17.