Hospitalist Jobs in Vermont
Wednesday · June 3, 2020
1 Job in Green Mountain State
Photo: Scenic autumn day in a lovely Vermont countryside.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Southern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Day shifts / block schedule / 2 weeks vacation.
- Closed ICU.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine candidates can apply.
- Join 16 other Hospitalists with 2 dedicated Hospitalist administers, 11 am-9 pm, Rounders work 7 am-5 pm.
- Generous salary and robust benefit package.
- Second largest hospital in the state with 188 beds.
- Located only 15 mins from Killington Ski Resort in a New England setting with a vast array of recreational activities.
- Hospitalist needed - Southern Vermont - 25k Sign on Bonus.
- Intensivist on site.
- Work 168 shifts or 182 shifts / Hospital employed.
- 403b Retirement, Malpractice provided along with Health, Dental, Eye, and Disability insurances, Retirement Plan, Annual CME support, College Savings account, and relocation expenses paid up to $10,000.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Oct 17.