Hospitalist Jobs in Vermont
Tuesday · July 7, 2020
1 Job in Green Mountain State
Photo: Scenic autumn day in a lovely Vermont countryside.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- The incoming physician will see 17 patients per day on average.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Candidates must be experienced in hospital medicine with the ability to work independently and manage ICU patients.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Flex block scheduling.
- The facility needs a physician to help cover the growing community.
- Central line placement and ventilator management.
- You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, 10 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a $20K sign-on bonus, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, CME time and stipend, retirement plans, and malpractice insurance.
- Our services are free for you.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation and a quality bonus.
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided.
- There may also be a possibility of some loan repayment offered.
- 260K annual salary plus bonus.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Student loan repayment.
- They offer a scheduling model that supports a work and family lifestyle.
- Average inpatient census is 17 patients.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Vermont with their search for a hospitalist.
- Scheduling model supports a work/family lifestyle.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 5.